PDA

View Full Version : Dear Patriot

Seiryoku
11-22-2012, 11:42 PM
This product is total crap as is your customer service and product support. I feel as though you knowingly sold a poorly developed product and lied about supporting it simply for profit. I do not like being scammed.

Give me my money back!

I'll take this up with any and all employees of your company that I can find an email for if need be!

MauroMJ
11-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Welcome to the (fight) club. :cool:

The Dude
11-23-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm with you, Seryoku. This fiasco is fairly close to, if not outright fraud. I have emailed them about this in the past, and they have said that they don't offer refunds, but would be willing to trade for another Patriot product.

That's all fine and good, but I need a media player, and they no longer have the Core. I want my money back.

thefly
11-23-2012, 11:50 PM
...I have emailed them about this in the past, and they have said that they don't offer refunds, but would be willing to trade for another Patriot product...

I would do that. As bad as Patriot products may be, nothing comes close to the Alpine. I already replaced it with a "real" media player, so if they're willing to give me credit on another product (ram, SD...) that would be fine with me. Anything to get rid of the plastic brick! ;)