PDA

View Full Version : help with PVT36G1600LLK

herr_kingkong
03-16-2009, 07:15 PM
hi patriot I live in Sweden.

I bought PVT36G1600LLK 6gb that was made in the USA and I love them.
And then I built my friend a system, and I bought the same RAM and surprisingly it was made in Taiwan. It's the first time I bought something from you guys and you claim that you only make your products in the USA. And I'm so :eek: disappointed. Even the package look a little bit different, even though thay are the exact same model. Can I get some feedback, please?

Kind regards,

Saif

herr_kingkong
03-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Can I get some feedback, please?

Patriot_Ben
03-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Greetings,

We have manufacturing locations worldwide as well as our main office in the US. The Design, engineering, development, and main sales of our products still come from Fremont California. Rest assured every module is hand tested and passes rigorous qualification phases.

paul02
06-23-2009, 10:28 PM
I just purchased this same memory... on the outer box it says made in USA... but on the inside it says made in Taiwan. I think Patriot needs to be careful. I'm assuming it's made in Taiwan since that's what is actually in the plastic sleeves the ram is in... but I'm disappointed. I admit, buying American did have influence in my purchase, and the packing having conflicting information is a bit troubling.