PDA

View Full Version : Sponsor request returned as spam.

youeffsee
02-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Hey guys,

I figured the sponsorship request form would be my best bet although it is directed towards event promoters. So I tryed this and my request was returned saying
This is the Spam Firewall at barracuda.patriotmem.com.

I'm sorry to inform you that the message below could not be delivered.
When delivery was attempted, the following error was returned.

<achen@patriotmemory.com.tw>: host vmail.seed.net.tw[139.175.252.15] said: 550
Spam suspect,Your are not Hotmail Server (in reply to RCPT TO command) This is the reason for my post here. ;)

My name is Jeff, Im a modder/scratch builder from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I am currently working on a system sponsored by EVGA and CoolIT Systems and am looking for more sponsors on this project. I will be submerging a full working system into a working 120gallon freshwater Cichlid aquarium.

This current build is going to be the biggest, baddest build Ive ever undertook. I have already started the build log @ EVGA and CoolIT Systems so it would be easiest to explain my build by sharing the link. (also contains a picture of my last build..Took home 2nd place in NMC Ultimate Showdown)

http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=75868

This build will be the 1st of its kind and is already getting a fair amount of attn. on various forums.(About 5-6000 views, combined in 4 weeks or so)

I am looking for sponsorship help with DDR3 and Solid State Drives and would be extremely interested in working with Patriot on this build.

My build logs are hosted on multiple hardware, manufacturer, and modding forums. They receive a very good amount of views/feedback.

I will list Patriot as an official sponsor in all my logs, take in depth pictures and devote a whole post to sponsor hardware. I will post my full worklog on your site and allow you to use my pics for marketing purposes.

I also have a wall in my shop that I use to hang any sponsor logos/banners. Many pics for many different builds get taken infront of this wall. I plan to finish the build by no later than May and will continue to enter it in competitions forever.

But the main thing again here is, I am doing something that is the 1st of its kind... Thought by many to be impossible.

I thank you very much for your time and look forward to hearing back from you.

Patriot_Ben
02-05-2010, 01:32 AM
Forwarded your inquiry to Marketing Dept.

youeffsee
02-05-2010, 03:06 AM
Thanks Ben.