PDA

View Full Version : How to watch Chinese TV on Alpine

polymides
07-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Hi,

My wife has purchased a Patriot Alpine Media Player when a friend of her recommend that it can connect and play Chinese TVs. After doing some research, I only see other forum members using the PBO Core player. is it possible to use Alpine to watch Chinese TV? If so, how do I do it? I read some reference sites bu they are manly in Chinese. Can I use the Core firmware on Apline?

Thanks!

lordmayo
07-09-2012, 12:07 AM
Hi,

My wife has purchased a Patriot Alpine Media Player when a friend of her recommend that it can connect and play Chinese TVs. After doing some research, I only see other forum members using the PBO Core player. is it possible to use Alpine to watch Chinese TV? If so, how do I do it? I read some reference sites bu they are manly in Chinese. Can I use the Core firmware on Apline?

Thanks!

i suggest that you comb the web looking for some "mms links for chinese tv stations" and you can enquote that as a google search and just keep trying every result. not all will work but with patience you will find the ones that do and you can save them as bookmarks in Alpine's web browser.