Thread: Help & advise requested when Web (service) admin page is not available anymore.

Default Help & advise requested when Web (service) admin page is not available anymore.

Hi, I am not able to access the Web Admin page anymore on my NAS Valyrie Dual Bay NAS (firmware FW-V01R01)
    Tried to several reboots without any difference, all services are working fine (Media services, Windows File Services,..) but I'm not able to access the webpage anymore and it looks like the web service is not running anymore ?
    Any help/advice is very welcome (without having to copy all the data to another disk) and scratch everything again.

Quote Originally Posted by aversp View Post
    Hi, I am not able to access the Web Admin page anymore on my NAS Valyrie Dual Bay NAS (firmware FW-V01R01)
    Tried to several reboots without any difference, all services are working fine (Media services, Windows File Services,..) but I'm not able to access the webpage anymore and it looks like the web service is not running anymore ?
    Any help/advice is very welcome (without having to copy all the data to another disk) and scratch everything again.
    I am having the same problem. Haven't found anything on it yet. Pretty much can't administer the device.

Anyone have this problem and fixed it? Any ideas?

Now my drives have been write protected and I can no longer save to or manipulate the contents. All I can do is play media files and list the contents of the folders. I have removed the drives and tried resetting the Valkyrie with the reset button in the back, but nothing seems to be happening. The documentation doesn't say anything at all about that process. Do I press the button once? Do I press it in and hold it for a specific amount of time? Am I supposed to do this with the NAS on or off? Does it matter?

Everything I try when I open the network setup utility the NAS shows up as my given name, so obviously it hasn't been restored to default settings. no matter how many times I go through the Setup Wizard I can't get the web access to work; I just get a page that says "The webpage is not available" I have tried multiple browsers as well.

Any help would be very much appreciated.