Thread: early February 2013 Update

Default early February 2013 Update

Dear Patriot,

due to the fact that you don't care about this (sarcasm) awesome (/sarcasm) media player, or about forum users (alias CUSTOMERS), still I'm going to keep alive this forum.

Even if only complaints found place here (and Patriot you know, it's all your fault!) I want to spend few minutes every week just to let you know that I'm still alive, and still very very disappointed...by the way, I will do it my way, so...

Grazie Patriot per questo meraviglioso media player, è il sogno di ogni famiglia poterlo avere nel salotto di casa: ottimo come ferma porta, eccezionale per fermare la zampa traballante del tavolo, insuperabile come tiragraffi per il gatto! Grazie, grazie ed ancora grazie!
    Il software poi è di primissima qualità, sviluppato con estrema attenzione ai particolari, completamente privo di difetti (segno che è stato sottoposto a mesi di beta testing prima di essere rilasciato), un sistema operativo Android chiaramente sviluppato per essere al passo con i tempi ed aggiornatissimo!

Ciao

PS: just to be clear, I'm behaving like a 5th grader because that's the way Patriot treat us.
    Last edited by MauroMJ; 02-08-2013 at 04:57 PM.

you are not alone

Quote Originally Posted by MauroMJ View Post

PS: just to be clear, I'm behaving like a 5th grader because that's the way Patriot treat us.
    behaving like a 5th grader? come on man don't turn this around on yourself - you're trying to get a corporation to assume responsibility for something it put out in the market place. that's the most adult thing there can be. we're all in the same boat unfortunately it's too easy for these guys to ignore everything that's being written here because their bosses have already told them not to waste time with this product. on to the next project.

what we really need to do is to call their bosses and force their hand.

everybody needs to call these guys everyday:

510-979-1021
    or toll free: 800 800 9600
    hit #2 for technical

unfortunately there is a secretary who is in charge before transferring. i will look for the name of the bosses so we can get them to pay attention.

Remind me of the philosophical question about a tree falling in a forest with no one around to hear. Sounds like patriot has created their own version of this question...