Thread: Corza NAS & Ubuntu

Default Corza NAS & Ubuntu

I have an Ubuntu 12.04 server set up and I want to create a mount point for the Corza NAS in fstab. Being a newbie I am having trouble finding the correct path to the device (on my network at 192.168.0.12). I tried \\192.168.0.12\root also \mnt\md1 and a couple others. I tried creating a credential file and mount-cifs, but still no luck.

Just a gentle bump, does anyone have a solution? I need to figure out the path to use to mount this NAS. I've tried the two above, including /public at the end, I've tried several variations (changing the ip to the device name, etc.) of 'mount -t ext3 //192.168.0.12:/NAS-2TB/public /mnt/nas2tb -o username=xxxxxx,password:xxxxx' and get the message: mount: special device 192.168.0.12:/NAS-2TB/public does not exist also /home/tom# 'mount -t cifs //192.168.0.12/public /mnt/nas2tb' got prompted for a password and received this: mount error(13): Permission denied. I am using the correct username/password combo, or at least the one I use to access the drive with Windows and to access the admin screens.

I am trying to get it to mount before I edit fstab, and I am at a loss. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I am setting this up as a backup device to avoid losing all my systems settings and files I have nearly 2 TB of files I can't afford to lose.

Thanks
    Last edited by amerkfan; 06-04-2013 at 10:59 AM.