Thread: Release android source code?

Default Release android source code?

Is there anyway patriot can release the source code and stuff needed for the community to fix this player?
    Patriot has clearly given up but maybe some other people like snappy or myself could try to get even just netflix or something to work.
    the 2.12 version of the app loads everything fine. a little slow. just doesnt play the file. goes to preload screen then flips back to main menu.

just give us what we need like the core. then hopefully someone can make this box more useful than a pile of crap in my entertainment unit

Quote Originally Posted by Kewbla View Post
    Is there anyway patriot can release the source code and stuff needed for the community to fix this player?
    Patriot has clearly given up but maybe some other people like snappy or myself could try to get even just netflix or something to work.
    the 2.12 version of the app loads everything fine. a little slow. just doesnt play the file. goes to preload screen then flips back to main menu.

just give us what we need like the core. then hopefully someone can make this box more useful than a pile of crap in my entertainment unit
    it's the least they could do.

aren't they required to under GPL? the big question is if they released it would anyone actually bother at this point.