Thread: new network play error - "IO Error Stop Playback"

Default new network play error - "IO Error Stop Playback"

hmm... not sure if anyone is on these forums these days but odd thing happening to me as of two days ago... when I play files mp4 mpeg 2 etc over the network, i now get IO Error Stop Playback message after about 2 min of watching... i have 3 PBOs and only one now has this issue... it was fine for XX years. The only culprits I can think of are... had a brown out/black out the day and power was flickering... upgraded my asus router firmware... i have since downgraded back... running windows 8.1 but again everything has been fine until like two days ago... just reflashed firmware and still same issue... again my other two PBOs are fine. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by stansoltz View Post
    hmm... not sure if anyone is on these forums these days but odd thing happening to me as of two days ago... when I play files mp4 mpeg 2 etc over the network, i now get IO Error Stop Playback message after about 2 min of watching... i have 3 PBOs and only one now has this issue... it was fine for XX years. The only culprits I can think of are... had a brown out/black out the day and power was flickering... upgraded my asus router firmware... i have since downgraded back... running windows 8.1 but again everything has been fine until like two days ago... just reflashed firmware and still same issue... again my other two PBOs are fine. :-(
    well.... i think the power outtage reset some of my ipaddresses.... noticed my laptop said ip conflict.... rebooted everything and seems to be resovled.

Yup still people around. PBO starting to show its age!!! Glad you fixed your issue.