Thread: See previuos post on 760 KB - where is the body - too long or what?

Default V760 KB problem posted as pdf attachment as previous post body is not visible

I guess 8655 chars. is too long for a post on this forum, so I'm posting my problem as a pdf attachment. It looks as though Patriot support may not monitor this and when I clicked on latest messages, one was several years old, so I guess I'll try phone support before returning the thing. If anybody can help with this, I would appreciate it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by keybored; 11-29-2015 at 03:46 PM.

Default Reply to myself

V760-Manual-Location-From-Card.jpg

Since there is no support for this product at the phone number, by E-mail, form submission, or on this forum apparently, I'll post my own reply in case some other soul is also looking for info. I exchanged the keyboard for a new one, ran the same software setup file and it went OK, this time prompting me to upgrade the firmware which I cancelled. Don't know if the firmware upgrade scrambled the other KB or it was already messed up. It now prompts me on every load and I cancel each time. I now have control of the setup but the apparent context sensitive help "?" is actually not and I still need the manual to find out what I can do with this thing. Still looking for the elusive owner's manual file described on the card (see attachment).

I did not have issues with the software nor the firmware update.

What I do have as an issue is the fact that there is no owner manual, even though it says there is one??

Patriot, someone needs to wake up and correct this issue as soon as possible or at the very least help us (or give us a sign of life). This will not help your reputation as a new contender in the gaming peripheral industry...

Hi,

there is a "skinny" owners manual

type this in a search engine
    "patriot viper v760 keyboard" without the "
    and it will take you to this link https://patriotmemory.com/product/vi...ical-keyboard/

then download this. VIPER V760 KEYBOARD SKU SHEET
    Is this what you were looking for ?

Regards

Nope, thats a SKU sheet - not the user manual. It doesnt explain how to use the FN key, what the special symbols on the keyboard mean, how to properly use the software, etc.