Thread: How do we customize the colors?

Default How do we customize the colors?

The advertisement of this product says we have 16 million some odd color customization options for each keys... In the Viper Software, I only have 7 colors available under static mode.

How do I customize my keyboard? There doesnt seem to be any detailed explanation on how this keyboard works...

If you click on the color twice, then you can customize the color to anything you want, it kinda looks like the paint api for choosing colors.

Super!! Thanks!! Finally someone who answered.

Cheers!

Were you able to customize the keys individually?

I figured it out despite the software and lack of user manual.

To program the individual keys to specific colors, you need to start by holding down 'fn' and pressing 'f12.'
    Then you'll see 'f1' through 'f5' blinking. Those are your gaming mode hot keys that you can access by holding down 'fn' and pressing the corresponding one you wish.
    Once you have chosen one of those, you may begin to set up each key's color pressing that key. It will start with red and you may change to another color by continuously pressing it until you cycle to the color you want.
    Here are the color choices in order:

red
    green
    yellow
    blue
    light blue
    pink
    white
    off

I hope this helps you all.

If someone knows what the 'fn' plus 'prnt scrn' / target symbol does, please post it.

Regards, David
    Last edited by David760; 02-04-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks!

So far, I like this keyboard, BUT, the customer service and the lack of any response from Patriot - and the lack of any user manual - shows how really serious they are committed to this product - which is not. Its a real shame that this product is getting shadowed by shitty customer service...