Thread: Where is the owner manual for the keyboard V760

Default Where is the owner manual for the keyboard V760

Supposedly there is an owner manual somewhere for the Viper V760? Would it be possible to have it, or at least shown the link to it??

Hi

type this in a search engine
    "patriot viper v760 keyboard" without the "
    and it will take you to this link https://patriotmemory.com/product/vi...ical-keyboard/

Regards

Nope, thats a SKU sheet - not the user manual. It doesnt explain how to use the FN key, what the special symbols on the keyboard mean, how to properly use the software, etc.

I am convinced this entire operation is some warehouse that simply stocks and then ships product direct from China. They have not even corrected the screwed up html on the KB page I pointed out back in November, when I first tried to find the manual link, even though they have now added an "update" (v2.4) to the "software" for which there is no support or manual. The context sensitive help "?" is still worthless. Whenever possible in the future I will post negative reviews on this company! I have seen horrible support numerous times, but this is the worst ever. They simply will not respond. Ironically the KB appears to be a decent quality product, but if you don't even have the most basic instructions to use it, it hardly warrants a $100 expense.

I agree. The hardware is good. I really enjoy it, but the support is just pure crap. I wonder if we post on the FB page (or Twitter), we would actually get some response...

FINALLY! The manual has been uploaded on the website!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/patriotmemo...Manual_Web.pdf