Thread: Dashboard Software

Default Dashboard Software

Does anyone have a copy they can post a link to? Patriot is less than helpful with this.

Do you need the GPLed code archive with the kernel and other stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by alexei View Post
    Do you need the GPLed code archive with the kernel and other stuff?
    I'm also in need of just a link to Dashboard. I've hacked my NS4600 to run Patriot firmware (don't ask, I fucked my NS4600 and the patriot was the only firmware I could get to boot).

Quote Originally Posted by abtekk View Post
    I'm also in need of just a link to Dashboard. I've hacked my NS4600 to run Patriot firmware (don't ask, I fucked my NS4600 and the patriot was the only firmware I could get to boot).
    I might have some partition images from the nand if that would be useful? (Not sure what exactly is dashboaard -- I use Debian on it, and there is a guide for how to install it on this forum.)

Quote Originally Posted by alexei View Post
    I might have some partition images from the nand if that would be useful? (Not sure what exactly is dashboaard -- I use Debian on it, and there is a guide for how to install it on this forum.)
    That's ok thank you, I'm happy booting from USB for now, I'd like to try to get the original NS4600 software running at some point though. Dashboard is the software that Patriot provided to let you configure the device.

Quote Originally Posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Does anyone have a copy they can post a link to? Patriot is less than helpful with this.
    For those still looking:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sg8zfq55e3...VELIN.zip?dl=0