Thread: if i will get 2 products will i get 2 rebates??

Default if i will get 2 products will i get 2 rebates??

i want to get 2 sets ov memory from online store, there is 30 $ rebate.
    will i get both(60$) rebates?
    thanks

Hello,

Our rebates are for one per item per household (address) per promotion per month. No PO Boxes.

While you can't do both within the same month,

you can however do something like the last of one month and the first of next month.

Let me know if you need anything clarified.
    Last edited by Patriot_Ben; 01-26-2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Further Clarification

Well damn .. I used Patriot memory kits in 7 different systems and no where did it say that I was limited to "1" rebate. Ofcourse, I've been waiting for 5 weeks now to have it come back so hmm..

I really really dislike rebates especially when they don't work out as you think they are going to.. which appears to be 99% of the time. Ah well, I guess Ill see what happens when ever the company in charge of sending my rebate back gets around to sending it.

I just hate hate hate mail in friggin rebates. First up as I mentioned earlier I purchased 7 different kits over a short period. Not realizing that they were not going to give me rebates on all of them...

But lo and behold here we are in july and I have YET to recieve a damn thing. Why must companies do this. It's got to be one of the worst PR moves and the experience(s) detract from the worth of the product no matter how good your experience is with said product.

Nothing against Patriot memory but this whole thing leaves a sour aftertaste.