Thread: Questions about rebat

Default Questions about rebat

Hi there,

I just got myself a Patriot memory kit (PVS24G8500ELKR2) from a local store, which is a participant of your current MIR program. But I was told that I would not be eligible for the rebate, because I did a price match with them. I just think this is ridiculous, and I want to find out if it's true.

Also, I am planning to get a Patriot Wrap SSD, which also comes with a MIR program right now. So I would like to know, would I be eligible for both the memory MIR and the SSD MIR, since they are different products? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by aldenyuan View Post
    Hi there,

I just got myself a Patriot memory kit (PVS24G8500ELKR2) from a local store, which is a participant of your current MIR program. But I was told that I would not be eligible for the rebate, because I did a price match with them. I just think this is ridiculous, and I want to find out if it's true.

Also, I am planning to get a Patriot Wrap SSD, which also comes with a MIR program right now. So I would like to know, would I be eligible for both the memory MIR and the SSD MIR, since they are different products? Thanks.
    Your best bet for detailed information would be to shoot an email to the Rebate team at rebates@patriotmem.com

They should be able to assist you with your questions.

Daniel Sorrentino
    Patriot Memory Support