Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Firmware update issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic2011 View Post
    Correction; I did not see 'ES-51-283G-PCMPBO25-P70-2' from my box.
    The only thing close to it was the BootCode in which I do not know how to make out the version value.
    Another value; System Revision is 'P0020BC18-61'. I am not sure if it means anything to the firmware version.

I do not know if I need to upgrade the firmware.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding - You have v. P61 from Oct 13 2011 - check the release notes for the newer frmw versions in the link I posted and see what the versions add -- in general though, I would say the latest vP70R2 would be a good recomendation - I believe you said you have bootcode 27, so as long as it is bc 18 or higher the P70R2 can be flashed without issue

Keep in mind it's possible to brick your PBO (but not likely) when flashing new frmw - I've flashed 'Many' frmw's and never had a 'brick' issue
    Last edited by gmd024; 08-28-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Default How to find the firmware version

Many thanks. I will follow the firmware upgrade posted.
    I only have this box for a few weeks; the only issue I have is I could not play some of the .avi files. The box says 'invalid format'.
    I do not know if upgrading the firmware will help but will surely try.

Thanks again.

Hi is there any plans to have the ES-51-283G-PCMPBO25-P70-2 available for players with bootcode 16? If not, is there any way to upgrade bootcode from 16 to 18?

thanks,
    remz

Quote Originally Posted by remz View Post
    Hi is there any plans to have the ES-51-283G-PCMPBO25-P70-2 available for players with bootcode 16? If not, is there any way to upgrade bootcode from 16 to 18?

thanks,
    remz
    Upgrade bootcode see this link: http://www.patriotmemory.com/forums/...er-666-Seconds

Don't feel like updating bootcode look in aasoror signature block for semi-official firmware and use the P70R2 (BCN) BCN stands for bootcode neutral which means it will work on bootcode 16.

Cheers !!!

I loaded the firmware on the internal HDD. Is there a way to reset it somehow?

It seems the only good thing that came out of this upgrading firmware experience is that all of my files are still intact in the internal hard drive

I also have the same problem, when I rebooted it stopped at the box office screen

Magento Website Development
    Magento Web Development Services
    hire magento developer
    Magento installation
    Last edited by jackmarco; 05-04-2017 at 07:01 AM.