Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Player Firmware Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by bryanzamora78 View Post
    3. Is there any way to have a "next chapter" type of feature when trying to foward a video file instead of going to 32x foward?
    Use the Goto button on your remote. A screen will come up. Navigate down to time, and then hit enter. The Hours will light up white. Choose the HH:MM:SS you want using the number pad on the remote, or up down button, and then hit enter.

Works Great.

I have noticed laggy playback on a number of my avi files. All of these files are packed bitstream XviD files. If I unpack the file, it plays perfectly. Has anyone else noticed this? These files play perfectly with my philips dvd player.
    Any chance that packed bitstreams will be better handled in the new firmware?

Req:
    1. Fan speed control.
    2. Subtitle off by default
    3. It makes me a sandwich (kidding)

Patriot_CJ - Any word on whether the next firmware update will tackle the issue of Sharp Aquos 1080p disconnects?

Wifi Settings:
    1) manual entry of SSID, yes I have it set not to broadcast, with another local router broadcasting an SSID of 'HACKTHEPLANET' I'm disinclined to open the network even a little.
    2) save the settings (SSId and pre-shared pass key) even if unsuccessful., useful when a router reset is needed to remind it to let in the new MAC address.
    3) Manual IP entry for wireless connections.

Note in P02 Release it appears that WPA and WPA2 are gone, as it asks for a WEP key. Can we put WPA back in there?
    Last edited by Sparky; 12-05-2009 at 05:25 AM.

Default no gaps (pause) between tracks

I wish audio player have option no gaps (pause) between tracks.
    I belive mix mode is imposible (playing crossfading).

Power in my area goes off often... when it comes back on the PBO powers on and stays running... I would like if it didnt power on when power was restored and also if it had a idle shutdown timer.
    My PC:
    Intel Q9550 MSI P35 8GB OCZ 1066 ATi 5870 WD 640GB Black x 2 Raid 0 700W OCZ Asus 26" LCD

Patriot Box Office & Home Setup:
    Firmware v.PCMPBO25-P02 Toshiba 160GB Sata-II installed
    Vizio VL470M 47" 120Hz LCD
    Monoprice 1.3 HDMI/Spdif Cables

Default What do you expect for $130 cdn shipped to your door.

I know that im dreaming, but can we outsouce to india,

1.)
    Add IMBD lookup for cover ART and description of movie and current rating of that movie? this way we can see cover art for the current file name? the cover art should be pulled form the Internet and saved to local disk (or current location of the file name) (video only.)

2.)
    Over clocking setting for the good 1080p video that needs a faster processor, right now i can not play full 1080p smoothly that are high bit rate, and when its a FASTER moving scene its too chopping both audio and video.

3.)
    Add support wifi for the XBOX 360 wireless USB adapter?

it's possible like PS3 , can manual choose resolution and automatically countdown maybe 20sec if not confirm then recovery resolution??

Quote Originally Posted by rick0518 View Post
    it's possible like PS3 , can manual choose resolution and automatically countdown maybe 20sec if not confirm then recovery resolution??
    I would like to second that.

I used a HDMI to DVI converter today, and while selecting diffrent modes i mistakeingly selected 720p 50hz and my tv is only 60 hz so it did not work.

i had to goto my friends house to use his tv to get back the correct video mode!!

that was soo annoying.
    Last edited by FNAKFHE; 12-07-2009 at 07:32 AM.