Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: P61-Beta Discussion Thread

Default P61 Gripes and Kudos

I just noticed this new firmware and tried it out on one of my PBO's. The music playback is now a lot nicer. The font when browsing filenames is more compressed and fits more of the text on the screen at once. But I still have a complaint. Why does that video preview window stay on the screen when video preview is turned off? And why is it so big? Please trash the preview and provide more room for filenames.

The "PBO Core" logo that takes up 3/4 of the screen when turning it on is sort of dumb. What does "PBO Core" mean anyway? And does it really need to use up the majority of the screen real estate?

Other than that, I'll probably go ahead and upgrade my other PBO's. Nothing's perfect. And the music playback enhancement is really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnph View Post
    the "pbo core" logo that takes up 3/4 of the screen when turning it on is sort of dumb. What does "pbo core" mean anyway? And does it really need to use up the majority of the screen real estate?
    +1000 !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by unv007 View Post
    Ok guys,

I followed Badintentions pictures and managed to map out on the remote to restore to default! Whooo Hoooo!! Here is the path I followed if anyone else is stuck on the new P61 firmware:

With remote:

1.Press Right Once

2.Press Down 3 Times

3.Press Enter

4.Press Down 10 Times

5.Press Enter

6.Press Down Once

7.Press Enter

Thanks for your help guys!
    Thanks for your post unv007! After resetting the defaults on my pbo I was stuck at a rolling black screen with a dotted horizontal line across the middle. Tried reflashing dozens of times, telnetting, etc, etc... after hours and hours, I finally ran into your post, hit the keys listed and bingo - I had my screen back.

Smile Thank You so much

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot_Z View Post
    Should be under IMS, we took YouTube out since this is not quite done yet.
    Thank you so much