Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TV Channels Pack Playon script

I can't seem to get "Anything" to play (in PlayOn) in either the new TV Channel Pack or the Ice Films scripts - I've tried multiple shows, TV Channels and movies and none of them work - they basically time out and kicks back to the page you clicked on to play the content

Is anyone else having any better luck than I am

yeah, only 1/2 fixed. now have menu again, but times out and get invalid file. reckon best to post this fact in plugin forum. at least it looks like there is hope to get it back up and going.hang in there dude and maybe we get lucky.
    as far as the ice thing, no clue as I don't have it.
    bad thing about a lot of scripts is they don't keep em updated too good if at all.

I actually got discovery hd to load. others tried time out and get invalid file error. tried scrolling off and back several times to no avail. still get invalid file error except on the discovery hd.

Quote Originally Posted by lickity_split View Post
    I actually got discovery hd to load. others tried time out and get invalid file error. tried scrolling off and back several times to no avail. still get invalid file error except on the discovery hd.
    Thanks for the update - maybe I'll check the PO plugins forum and see if/what they know about this

heads up folks
    tv channel pack working again.
    update here - http://www.playonscripts.com/?w=view&id=225

Is the supported channel "Fox News" working for anyone right now -- it's working for me in the TV Channel Pack, but not from the actual 'Fox News" listed under the 'Channels' tab in PO's GUI

Quote Originally Posted by gmd024 View Post
    Is the supported channel "Fox News" working for anyone right now -- it's working for me in the TV Channel Pack, but not from the actual 'Fox News" listed under the 'Channels' tab in PO's GUI
    can't answer that one as I never watch that channel and scared to test it cause it may pollute my pbo.

can't answer that one as I never watch that channel and scared to test it cause it may pollute my pbo.
    Ha!! - I hear ya' -- mine may already be polluted

No time to worry about it now -- gotta' get ready to watch the Steelers play a practice game with the Jets - in preparation for the Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by gmd024 View Post
    Ha!! - I hear ya' -- mine may already be polluted

No time to worry about it now -- gotta' get ready to watch the Steelers play a practice game with the Jets - in preparation for the Super Bowl
    STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!
    oh no mister bill!
    we be in tigerland around here.

Default help on this installation

STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!
    oh no mister bill!
    we be in tigerland around here.
    I am newbie, just got pbo 2 days. can you please let me know how to install the python script of the tv channel pack