Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BC18-70R2: Beta: Discussion and Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by lemse View Post
    Yes, and then i have displayed on my Samsung TV "no sound" all the time, so that's not god
    you can disable osd function on your samsung tv

Quote Originally Posted by arradgiato View Post
    I've noticed that some video files (that with previous fw worked well) with p70r2 have asynchronous audio.
    Can you pass these videos through Mediainfo and see whats common about their audio codecs ?
    [*]Still new..? check the wiki. [*]Your shares gone for no reason ? Create a machine shortcut. [*]Trashing the G-adapter? upgrade cheaply to N. [*]Getting the hang of it? get organized .. add share shortcuts. [*]Getting sick of it ? it never hurts to rant here [*]Wishing for the time machine? give your PBO a makeover. [*]Bricked it while doing so ? unbrick it for $5[*]Not into cross flashing? keep it semi-official [*]Too lazy to read all that ? you asked for it.[*] Thank U PBO

Quote Originally Posted by arradgiato View Post
    you can disable osd function on your samsung tv
    or set the volume to 0, which if also permanently displayed by the TV can be set to 1 (which is next to no audio at all if the maximum volume of the TV is 100).
    [*]Still new..? check the wiki. [*]Your shares gone for no reason ? Create a machine shortcut. [*]Trashing the G-adapter? upgrade cheaply to N. [*]Getting the hang of it? get organized .. add share shortcuts. [*]Getting sick of it ? it never hurts to rant here [*]Wishing for the time machine? give your PBO a makeover. [*]Bricked it while doing so ? unbrick it for $5[*]Not into cross flashing? keep it semi-official [*]Too lazy to read all that ? you asked for it.[*] Thank U PBO

Does this release playback Handbrake same as source mkvs correctly?
    Thanks

Hello,
    Could you please let me know if P70R2 has any new futures comparing to P61 Beta Megapack ? If I've got right, there are no Metafeeds in new P70R2. Am I right ?

by the way, Metafeeds in my P61 megapack had stopped working couple days ago and so far still not works.
    Might it be due to upgrading of Patriot Memory's webside or it's something wrong with my firmware ?

Default HDD Format

Since I installed this upgrade every time I boot up my PBO it sees the internal HDD and wants to format it. You have to push the cancel button or it will format the HDD. What is up with that? It didn't do that with the last update. Any suggestions? It doesn't try to format my USB hard drive when it finds it. Just the internal HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by muffinb View Post
    Since I installed this upgrade every time I boot up my PBO it sees the internal HDD and wants to format it. You have to push the cancel button or it will format the HDD. What is up with that? It didn't do that with the last update. Any suggestions? It doesn't try to format my USB hard drive when it finds it. Just the internal HDD.
    was your HDD ever formated by the PBO interface before ?

Quote Originally Posted by aasoror View Post
    was your HDD ever formated by the PBO interface before ?
    No it was formatted by my pc , but it worked fine before this up grade. I copied all my files off of the HDD and then formated using the PBO interface, and am now reloading the files back on the HDD. What a hassle. Ha.

I believe a saw a previous post explaining that when you format the drive with the PBO it create 3 partitions and a few are hidden or something. anyway, best thing to do would be to backup the data then format the drive in the PBO and transfer your data back, this way you shouldn't get the format you drive message again.

Quote Originally Posted by jrbilodeau View Post
    I believe a saw a previous post explaining that when you format the drive with the PBO it create 3 partitions and a few are hidden or something. anyway, best thing to do would be to backup the data then format the drive in the PBO and transfer your data back, this way you shouldn't get the format you drive message again.

That is correct it creates 2 small linux partitions (swap, /tmp/hdd/root) and one large NTFS partition. To tell you the truth I am quite surprise that the previous firmware did not complained about it and asked for the HDD to be formatted.