Thread: HD3548HL-R Network media player Realrek chipset

Thumbs down HD3548HL-R Network media player Realrek chipset

Hi everyone. My first post here and I hope someone maybe able to help. I have the above media player and I have flashed the incorrect firmware and now whist it boots ok no control available. RC dosent work and the buttons dont work except for the power button. Is there anything to be done? I have trawled the net and this forum is the closest I have got to an an answer. THANKS

If you can telnet to your player you could try what we do on the PBO, telnet to player, plug in a usb stick with a gotod firmware on it and enter the following:

# kill -6 1

This cause the PBO to flash the firmware on the USB stick not sure if that will work with your player but worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by snappy46 View Post
    If you can telnet to your player you could try what we do on the PBO, telnet to player, plug in a usb stick with a gotod firmware on it and enter the following:

# kill -6 1
    I registered only to thanks for this hint snappy, I googled net for few hours to get there after unsuccesful upgrade. Your simple method works like a charm - I went back with older firmware version and my HD3548HL-R is alive again

Quote Originally Posted by darek View Post
    I registered only to thanks for this hint snappy, I googled net for few hours to get there after unsuccesful upgrade. Your simple method works like a charm - I went back with older firmware version and my HD3548HL-R is alive again
    Glad I could help.

Cheers !!!