Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Firmware 3.3.2 is here!

Default Firmware 3.3.2 is here!

Here is the link for 3.3.2

http://www.patriotmemory.com/softwar...P_FW_3.3.2.zip

It states it is for Wildfire but we created one file that will work for all models of Wildfire, Pyro and Pyro SE.

It is being posted on our website but right now you can only access through this link.

So is this the new release from sandforce that they say fixes all the BSOD and drive disappearance issues?

Where can i find updater tool?
    Last time tool came with firmware 3.2.0.

Awesome, testing this later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticMayhem65 View Post
    So is this the new release from sandforce that they say fixes all the BSOD and drive disappearance issues?
    Yes it does.

Quote Originally Posted by honeybadger View Post
    Where can i find updater tool?
    Last time tool came with firmware 3.2.0.
    You can use the same updater tool from 3.2.0. I will add the updater tool in 3.3.2 to make it simpler for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot_VL View Post
    You can use the same updater tool from 3.2.0. I will add the updater tool in 3.3.2 to make it simpler for everyone.
    Thank you!

Hi,

I've tried to apply this firmware update to a Patriot PYRO Sanforce SF-2281 60GB with Firmware 3.19 installed (windows 7 32bit - nothing on this machine as it's dedicated home theater PC).

It first started the animation showing the firmware was updating, then the whole system froze. I waited 10 minutes, but no luck. Decided I would reboot the system, and thankfully it booted but still with the 3.19 firmware. Tried the upgrade again, and froze again in the same place.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by marksandford View Post
    Hi,

I've tried to apply this firmware update to a Patriot PYRO Sanforce SF-2281 60GB with Firmware 3.19 installed (windows 7 32bit - nothing on this machine as it's dedicated home theater PC).

It first started the animation showing the firmware was updating, then the whole system froze. I waited 10 minutes, but no luck. Decided I would reboot the system, and thankfully it booted but still with the 3.19 firmware. Tried the upgrade again, and froze again in the same place.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Mark
    Make sure you have AHCI enabled in BIOS. Also that you have admin rights or disable UAC.

Bit of a drama, but this is how I got there:

1. Asus P5Q SE/R motherboard wouldn't detect disks with AHCI enabled
    2. Updated Asus motherboard to latest firmware - disks now detected
    3. Would not boot into Windows 7 as kept getting blue screens
    4. Followed this article to enable AHCI drivers in Windows 7 - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922976
    5. Enabled AHCI in BIOS
    6. Now able to update to latest Patriot firmware

Thanks for your help.

Regards
    Mark