Thread: PBO Firmware Update

Unhappy PBO Firmware Update

I'm confused what version of firmware update to be picked for my PBO which indicates the original Boot code version installed is : 0000.0202.0018 and system version Is P020P02. But on the Patriot Official Firmwares webpage, I don't know which one is suit for my PBO, Whether it is P02 (Bootcode 16 or higher) or P61 (Bootcode 16 or Higher), or P61R2 (Bootcode 18 or higher)?

Please advise.

I moved your previous post regarding this to the proper PBO Core forum. See the reply here.

Cheers !!!

It is P61....

I got stuck at the logo page "Box Office" after i have updated a new firmware. How can I reset to the home page so I can reload the old firmware?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bentonwong View Post
    I got stuck at the logo page "Box Office" after i have updated a new firmware. How can I reset to the home page so I can reload the old firmware?

Thanks!
    I have a feeling that you upgraded to a firmware meant to be use on a PBO that has bootcode 18 while you only have bootcode 16 on your PBO. Do a forum search using "PBO brick" to find answers and possible solution about your problem.

Good luck.

thank you snappy46 for your prompt reply. I searched PBO brick and try to reload the original firmware as told. but nothing happened.

Thanks!

I also seem to have bricked my PBO did you find a solution yet?

Look for the sticky forum post that talks about unbricking in 6 min for $6 (or something like that).