Thread: where to buy PBO Core?

Default where to buy PBO Core?

I already have a PBO Core, but wanted to get a second one. It seems the PBO Alpine is just not ready for primetime, and I don't want to buy a beta product when PBO Core seems to have so many other advantages. However, it seems that PBO Core is not sold anywhere now. I know there are some used ones sold on ebay, but wondering if anyone has any other suggestions where to get a new PBO Core. I remember they were selling for around $50 after rebate last year at various sites. Wished I picked up a second one that time.
    Last edited by budster; 08-23-2012 at 05:56 PM.

FYI - Since PBO seems to be discontinued and not available to buy anywhere, I decided to buy a Pivos Aios media player, which is still readily available. From reading reviews, it seems this Realtek-based player will be as good or better than the PBO with extra features like gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, SD reader, option to install a 3.5" hard drive, and there are a various firmwares that can be tried out. In terms of hardware specs, it seems better than PBO. I am just hoping that the software will be decent enough.
    Last edited by budster; 08-26-2012 at 09:55 PM.

tiger factory