Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medebo Shizzl Mod 4.0.4 v3.2 no Pass Through for S/PDIF?

For those that wishes a link to some alternative firmware just use google and search for "PBO Wiki". Once you are at the PBO wiki look for the menu on top labeled "firmware".

Cheers!!!

I'm interested in trying this out too. Any download link would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by bunyan69 View Post
    I'm interested in trying this out too. Any download link would be appreciated.
    Third link!!!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=PBO+wiki

Hey just wondering if I could get my hands on MedeBO_V4.0.4_SHIZZL_MOD_3.2, love my PBO but would like a look at a different interface
    right now running stable old firmware I think P61 not even sure which one anymore it's been so long,bo access to my home nas to check which f/w build
    Thanks

Also looking for the MedeBo firmware. Don't waste your time with the 4shared download. Nothing but 6-8 different malwares, Adwares, what not's, and you don't even get the firmware. Good thing I downloaded it in a sandbox and was able to dump everything. I have MedeBo on my first pbo but not on a second. Is there a way to back up the first to get a copy of it? Thanks to anyone who PM's me on this. dan...